In this video, learn what a design sprint is and why it is used.
- [Instructor] If you're not familiar … with what is a design sprint, … this is where we'll introduce the subject. … Otherwise, you can skip to the next video … where we explore what needs to happen on each day … and some tips and tricks. … In short, a design sprint is a method for exploring an idea … for a new feature or an application in a week … with tests and an official prototype. … And it's typically done in five days. … The goal of the sprint is … to explore the problem we're trying to solve, … find solutions, … decide on what solution we'll explore in dev and test, … then do a prototype, physical or virtual, … and then test it with official users so we can get an idea … of how effective the solution is at resolving the product, … all within five days. … This approach to exploring new ideas is a great way … to eliminate the extra time it takes to find out … if an idea has merit or not … when we do a full and official version … of the new feature or application, … saving hundreds of thousands in development cost, …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions