In this video, explore the resources available to help you in finding the vision and inspiration for your project.
- [Instructor] Any UX project must start from somewhere, … and some research and inspiration … is usually the place that I start. … Again, the idea of this course … is to bring you through the steps … of defining and creating the visuals for your UI. … I'm assuming at this stage … you've identified your business objectives, your personas, … scenarios, and use cases are defined. … If any of this is completely strange to you, … take the appropriate UX courses in our library. … So for us, we'll assume we're building a shopping cart … that could be used for effective company called … H Plus Sports Supplements and Activewear. … Now we'll be building the prototype for mobile. … So let's get some inspiration by researching the web … for colors and potential ideas for design. … Again, feel free to completely use different colors … and designs for your own project. … So the place that I typically start is with Pinterest. … So what I typically do is do some searches … with specific terms based on what I want to build. …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions