In this video, learn about the interaction tool in Framer X and how you can use it.
- [Narrator] Now we're going to get started with doing some … transitions, interactions with our prototype. … And we're going to start with the scroll. … So basically what we want to do first is … to make sure that we can scroll through … different items here with our cart. … So what I'm going to do first is create a third cart. … And I'm going to number them. … So this is the first one. … The second one. … And then let's duplicate this one again. … And we're going to have this one … which is cart three. … We have three carts, … so what we first need to do is … create a stack in between them. … And the stack is basically a list of items … inside of a stack and then you can actually … change some properties of the stack. … So let's go ahead and do that. … So what I'm going to do first … is remove them from this particular area. … So let's do that first. … I'm going to zoom out just a bit. … And move the shopping slightly to the left. … And then grab the carts and move them out. … Like so. …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions