Join Emmanuel Henri for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Execute a Design Sprint with Framer X.
- [Emmanuel] This course was about learning … about design sprints while using Framer X … to execute your prototype. … You should be able to apply this approach … to any design sprints you want to create … for a future application. … If you found yourself being a bit lost in Framer X … during this course, feel free to take any other … introductory courses in our library. … Simply do a search for Framer … and you'll find plenty to watch to deepen your skills. … Also, there are many courses in our library … on UX research and planning to feed your need. … Feel free to search for anything related to UX. … Thanks very much for taking my course, … and I'll see you in a bit! … …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Adobe XD Essential Training: Prototype and Sharewith Demian Borba1h 12m Intermediate
Prototyping Microinteractions with After Effectswith Tom Green3h 33m Intermediate
1. Design Spring Basics
2. Introduction to Prototyping
3. Build the First Prototype
4. Add Prototype Interactions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.