In this video Emmanuel Henri gives a brief overview of what Framer X is.
- [Instructor] In this course, we'll build upon a project we've developed in another Framer X course. Here, let me show you. Go to your Exercise files, and then click on Resources, and open up this file here that's called Polls.FramerX. So double-click on that file. And this is the project that we worked on in the other course. So if you want to take a look at what it looks like, you can go into this section here where you see Layers. Click on the Splash, and then click on the Play or Preview area, and you'll see the application.
So if you tap on it, it's going to go here. You can actually scroll up or down. And then click on any of these items and get to this screen here. So this is what we'll use in this course to explore the workflows.
- The language of the developer
- How React relates to Framer X and prototyping
- Design elements for web and native mobile development
- Exporting CSS and SVG assets from Framer X
- Working with a design system
- Using React components in Framer X
- Customizing components in Framer X