In this video, learn how to design the logo for the prototype.
- [Instructor] Okay, so now let's focus on the detail view … on this page here. … So what I'm going to do first is delete this blue square, … and then copy and paste one of the cards here … into that screen. … So let's go ahead and do that. … So I'm going to copy this card, … and then select my detail product page, … and then paste it inside of it, … and then move it. … And what we're going to do is … make this one slightly bigger, like so. … Perfect. … Now there's a few things that we need to modify … on this particular detail view is, … one, the image is way too small compared to the rest. … So let's go ahead and do that. … So, the frame for the image is this one. … So, what you want to do is slightly bring it down, like so. … And then the plus will keep it the same size as this guy, … and then the price we should keep it all the same as well. … So, what we're going to need to do is slightly move it, … and then we can realign our items once we're done. … So, next what we need to do is create some description …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions