In this video, explore the sharing options available to you.
- [Instructor] There are multiple ways … to share your prototype with customers … so you can gather feedback. … You could always do a live presentation of the prototype … the same way we've reviewed them in the course, … but it's always better to have a customer … use it themselves on the mobile device … or their own computer. … So let's go to these options. … The first one, if anybody has the Framer application … on their mobile device installed, … like for example, on an iOS device, … you could actually click on the link here … and start a live preview directly on the mobile device. … So once you click on start, … the person that has the application on Framer … could scan the QR code, or you could send this … directly to them and they they'll be able to test … the prototype on their own device. … The second option that you have … if you don't have access to the application … is to do it through the web. … If you go into the file menu … and then click on Export Web Preview, … what it's going to do is basically create a web preview …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions