In this video, explore the mockup stage and what tools available to make one.
- [Instructor] At this stage, before moving on … to creating our designs, I usually explore my ideas directly … inside of Framer X, where I do very basic mockups … to test my assumptions visually and with feedback … from the key stakeholders. … This allows to do quick iteration, … have visuals for discussing with your audience, … and ultimately get first reactions on your ideas. … Let's get to it. … So I just have Framer X open … and then what we're going to do is click on New. … And then inside of that new project, … we're going to create a new frame. … So you can click on Frame or hit F, like so. … And then select what type of prototype you want to do. … In this case we're going to do Apple iPhone 8. … And then I'm going to do one more time, … and you want to click outside of that first frame first, … and then again, hit F, and create a second one. … And now if we go into the layers here, … we're going to see our two frames. … So the first one is always at the bottom, … and then the second one is on top. …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions