In this video, learn about the button and other elements for the prototype.
- [Instructor] Okay, so the next part … we'll focus on the product cards. … So basically here we have product cards … that we're going to be able to scroll through … as we select the categories. … So we need to put a lot of focus on this, … because this is going to be the main part of our new design. … So let's go ahead and do that. … So what I'm going to do first is go ahead … and click inside of the Shopping area … and in the Frame that we just created … and simply delete the second one, … because we're going to reproduce the first one. … And for the time being let's see what it looks like … if we keep it at this size. … And you may want to make it slightly bigger, … but not that much, like so. … Okay, so now that we have that … and our Frame's a little bit slightly smaller … we're going to remove it and work with it afterwards. … All right, so let's move this guy out of the Frame, … delete the Frame for now and just focus on the one card. … And then we'll continue working on that Frame. …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions