Learn how to use Framer X within the context of a fast-paced design sprint environment. Discover how to build a prototype and add interactions using this powerful tool.
- [Instructor] Design sprints are a proven methodology for solving problems through designing, prototyping, and testing ideas with users. Are you curious about how to apply these techniques and use the tools such as Framer X? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, you've come to the right place. In this course we'll explore a design sprint using Framer X as your prototyping tool in the process. Hi, I'm Emmanuel Henri, and in the past year my company conducted design sprints with many organizations, and it'll be my pleasure to share the techniques we've applied. First, we'll go through an overview of what a design sprint is, and what you need to accomplish in each day of the sprint. Then, we'll explore the tools and practical aspects of the research and elements to conduct the sprint. Next, we'll build a prototype with Framer X, and convert ideas into an official design. And finally, we'll add interactions so we can send it to stakeholders for testing. So if you're ready to go through a design sprint while leveraging Framer X, grab a pen and paper and let's get started.
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions