In this video, explore the first layout for the prototype.
- [Instructor] So we'll continue working on our layouts … from the mock ups we created in the last chapter. … And add some final details to the main layout. … So what I'm going to do now if create a Master Layout. … So we're not going to create the layout inside of Shopping … or Detail Product. … We're going to create a component and that will be … the Master Layout. … So let's go ahead and do that. … So the first thing we are going to do … is basically create a new frame. … So let's go and create a new frame. … So I'm going to hit F, … and select Apple iPhone. … And we're going to call this Main. … And in this layout we're going to reproduce … the top menu and then the background. … So let's go ahead and do that. … So the first thing I'm going to do is select an image … for the background. … So let's go ahead and click on Fill. … And then in the selections you have Image, … and then Choose. … Then let's go into the Exercise Files, … Resources and we have several background that you can use …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions