Learn how to add complex interactions, and sound to enhance your prototypes in Framer X.
- Do you feel ready to take your interaction in animation skills to the next level? Do you know the basic of Framer X but find yourself wondering about using complex interactions, video, and more to enhance your prototypes? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you've come to the right place. In this course, I'll cover advanced interactions and animations inside of Framer X. Hi, I'm Manny Henri, and I've been working with Framer X since it was introduced, and it is my great pleasure to help you learn more about this amazing tool for prototyping. First, we'll go through importing assets into Framer using our designs built in Sketch. Then we'll use several internal Framer X tools to build major and micro interactions to our shopping views. Next, we'll build on our knowledge of code overrides and add complex code to achieve advance interactions with our prototype. Finally, we'll go through Store components, video, and more to enhance the experience of our prototype. So, if you're ready to bring your prototyping skills to the next level, fire up Framer X, and let's get started.
- Setting up design files
- Importing and exporting files
- Enabling side-scrolling
- Adding animation to scrolling
- Animating the summary detail
- Transitioning to the detail card
- Inserting video elements
- Inserting sounds
- Adding SVG animations
- Delivering for review