In this video, learn the main components for the layout for the prototype.
- [Instructor] Okay, so now we're going to work on our text, … and the menu on this particular view here. … So in this view, I'd like to have a text … that actually announces what are the specials of the day, … and also at the bottom I'd like to have some type of menu, … that will allow us to browse through all the products, … without doing multiple steps. … So let's go ahead and do that. … So that first thing we're going to do, … is add the text for the specials at the top, … and let's go ahead and add a text. … So the way you do this is either, … click on tools, … and then click on text here, … or type "T", … and then add your text. … And we obviously want to make this text white, … so let's highlight the text, … and in the properties panel here, … you can select what you want, … so you can select the font, … what type of text you'd like to have, … bold, et cetera, so in this case I'm going to use bold. … And then the colors, so in this case I'd like to use white, … so I can select either one of the colors here, …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions