In this video, learn how to add the main interactions for the prototype.
- [Presenter] Now the next stage is to do a transition … in between one screen to another. … So let's go ahead and do that. … So, this is primarily done through the links. … So if we go to the tools here and look in the interactive, … we're going to do this through a link. … So, what we want to do is when we click … on any of the products, … we want to get to the other page, this one. … And then when we click on the hport, … we want to get to the main product page. … So let's start with the hport link. … So when you have a master, … when you have a component like we've created here, … and this is used across multiple instances, … you want to create here a link on this view. … So for example, if we want to tap or click on the hport, … we want to get to the main page for shopping here. … We want to make sure that we set this up from this guy. … So I'm just going to zoom out slightly out of this guy … and then have shopping in view, … and we're going to toss this guy slightly to the right …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions