Make your media collaboration strategy smarter with Frame.io. Learn about the benefits and features of Frame.io and find out how to integrate Frame.io with Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ashley Kennedy. Welcome to Frame.io Video Collaboration and Review. In this course, we're gonna dig into Frame.io, a new type of enhanced, Cloud-based collaboration tool that lets you share, comment on, version, and compare your video files with ease. We'll look at the unique sharing capabilities, which allow you to quickly share any file with anyone in a variety of different privacy configurations. We'll dive into the incredible power of commenting and annotating, which lets you make notes and then later access those notes right down to the frame.
We'll examine various versioning capabilities, which lets you compare and contrast different versions of videos even at the same time and we'll look at all of these features and much more both in the Frame.io web app, as well as the integrated premiere pro extension and the integrated Final Cut Pro ten companion app. By the time you finish this course, you should have a very good understanding of all the things that Frame.io can offer to your own collaborative workflow needs. Also, just so you know, this course was recorded in March 2016 and this is an ever-changing Cloud application.
So, we'll continue to make additions to this training as more things become available. Okay, let's get started.
Staff author Ashley Kennedy begins by exploring the benefits of smart media collaboration—focusing on how Frame.io can redefine various cloud-based workflows and communications. She then delves into the main features of the standalone web application: setting up teams and collaborators, sharing projects and files, commenting and annotating projects, and understanding versioning and permissions. She also looks at the integration of Frame.io within two major nonlinear editing applications: Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X.
- What's special about Frame.io?
- Starting a Frame.io project
- Commenting, annotating, and collaborating
- Sharing projects
- Exploring versioning capabilities
- Using the Frame.io extension for Premiere Pro
- Looking at the Frame.io companion app for Final Cut Pro X