Join Jen Kramer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Foundation 6.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can go ahead and download those and place them here on your desktop. Inside of the exercise files folder, you'll find the various chapters that correspond to this course. If you go into any of those chapters, you'll find folders that correspond with each individual video within that particular chapter. And if you go into any of those particular folders, you'll find two states here, a beginning state and an ending state.
- Working with the XY Grid system
- Adjusting margins and padding
- Block versus vertical grids
- Overriding CSS
- Including cards and callouts
- Customizing the navigation, including dropdown and drilldown menus
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susywith Carrie Dils2h 59m Intermediate
Workflow Tools for Web Developerswith Christina Truong1h 13m Intermediate
1. Overview of Foundation 6
2. The XY Grid System
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.