- What is Foundation?
- Exploring the grid system
- Working with lists
- Styling buttons, thumbnail images, and more
- Including flexible video
- Adding breadcrumbs to the navigation
- Working with Clearing, the responsive lightbox
- Creating accordion panels and tabs for in-page navigation
Skill Level Beginner
1. Foundation Introduction and Download
2. The Grid System in Foundation
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.