- [Instructor] A modal window is a specific type…of pop-up window with information inside of it.…The screen darkens as the modal window appears.…Unlike a true pop-up window, the browser does not…treat a modal window as a completely separate instance…of the browser window.…The modal window displays within…the same window as the content.…Foundation has modal window capability baked into it.…It's called Reveal, and you can find out…the documentation about it inside of Containers…in the documentation site, go down to the word Reveal.…
That is the modal window.…If you scroll on down here in the examples,…there are lots of these examples.…But, very simply, there's a button,…and you go on ahead and click the button…and sure enough, a modal window appears.…We're going to do something very similar…to this in our webpage.…So, here on the home page of our website,…I have something that is actually a link…but looks like a button, at least, at the moment,…right here on the homepage.…I am going to link this to a modal window…
- Working with the XY Grid system
- Adjusting margins and padding
- Block versus vertical grids
- Overriding CSS
- Including cards and callouts
- Customizing the navigation, including dropdown and drilldown menus
Skill Level Beginner
Workflow Tools for Web Developerswith Christina Truong1h 13m Intermediate
Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susywith Carrie Dils2h 59m Intermediate
1. Overview of Foundation 6
2. The XY Grid System
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.