Join Jen Kramer for an in-depth discussion in this video Sections: Creating accordion panels and tabs for in-page navigation, part of Learning Foundation 4.
It's located inside of your exercise files folder, and you can go ahead and …pull that on out, copy it into your Foundation site. …You'll also find there a folder called thumbs. …if you've been following me along in the course, you won't need to copy that …folder again. But if you haven't you'll want to copy …that whole folder of thumbs into your images folder in your Foundation site. …
- What is Foundation?
- Exploring the grid system
- Working with lists
- Styling buttons, thumbnail images, and more
- Including flexible video
- Adding breadcrumbs to the navigation
- Working with Clearing, the responsive lightbox
- Creating accordion panels and tabs for in-page navigation
Skill Level Beginner
1. Foundation Introduction and Download
2. The Grid System in Foundation
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.