Join Jen Kramer for an in-depth discussion in this video Orbit: A photo carousel, part of Up and Running with Foundation 4.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
It's called Banners. Copy that folder of images directly into …your Image folder inside of your Foundation site. …Let's just take a look at the way this page is right now. …It's pretty simple. I've got a large ten, see these are kind …of wide pictures, centered on the page. And I just have a bulleted list. …Each bullet contains one of my banners. If I go ahead and preview that in the …browser, it looks pretty much exactly as you would expect. …Here's a series of these paintings, one right after the other, and obviously …
- What is Foundation?
- Exploring the grid system
- Working with lists
- Styling buttons, thumbnail images, and more
- Including flexible video
- Adding breadcrumbs to the navigation
- Working with Clearing, the responsive lightbox
- Creating accordion panels and tabs for in-page navigation
Skill Level Beginner
1. Foundation Introduction and Download
2. The Grid System in Foundation
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.