Join Jen Kramer for an in-depth discussion in this video Include callouts, part of Learning Foundation 6.
- [Instructor] Callouts are a little different than cards.…Callouts have the option for a color with them.…They also have a bit more of a border around them,…it's a little bit more prominent, and they're designed to be…non-subtle. Callouts have options for color and for size.…The size has more to do with the padding around…the callout, rather than the size of the text.…So, here we are on the callout documentation page, on…the Foundation site. And if you scroll on down here…it will show you a few quick examples.…Here's a callout in its very basic format.…
It's simply a border around a container.…As we scroll down a little further, you can see we can add…a color to our callouts. These are the default colors that…come with Foundation's color scheme. For Success, Warning,…Alert, Primary, and so forth.…Obviously, you can override all of those colors with CSS.…And then we also have a sizing option down here.…So, as you see, we have a Small option with a very narrow…padding between the content and the border.…Or, a Large version which has a very fat set of…
- Working with the XY Grid system
- Adjusting margins and padding
- Block versus vertical grids
- Overriding CSS
- Including cards and callouts
- Customizing the navigation, including dropdown and drilldown menus
Skill Level Beginner
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susywith Carrie Dils2h 59m Intermediate
1. Overview of Foundation 6
2. The XY Grid System
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.