Join Jen Kramer for an in-depth discussion in this video Drilldown menus, part of Learning Foundation 6.
- [Instructor] So for the last part of this dropdown menu,…as we know, when we squash this menu down,…we definitely get it responsive,…but this format is not what we want.…We definitely don't want to have a dropdown here…and we'd like to have these links oriented…in a vertical manner perhaps,…rather than a horizontal manner.…Foundation offers several different navigation responsive…design patterns, and we can combine these however we want.…So right now we're using top bar and we're using dropdowns…which work great on these large screens,…but we'd like to have a different format for small screens,…maybe something called a drilldown…would be a better match for that.…
- Working with the XY Grid system
- Adjusting margins and padding
- Block versus vertical grids
- Overriding CSS
- Including cards and callouts
- Customizing the navigation, including dropdown and drilldown menus
Skill Level Beginner
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susywith Carrie Dils2h 59m Intermediate
1. Overview of Foundation 6
2. The XY Grid System
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.