Join Jen Kramer for an in-depth discussion in this video Download Foundation 6, part of Learning Foundation 6.
- [Instructor] Let's get started working with Foundation.…To get started here, the very first thing you want to do…is go to foundation.zurb.com…which is the home page here for all things Foundation.…And the very first thing we're going to do…is download a copy of it,…so right there in the center of the home page…is a button to do exactly that.…So if you go ahead and click that button,…this is going to put you onto a page…where you're going to have four different types…of Foundation that you can download.…And I wanted to go through and tell you…a little bit about each one of these.…So, the one we will be downloading…is the one called Complete, and as it says right there,…it will contain all things Foundation,…so all of the CSS, all of the java script that's required.…
There's also three other additional types…of Foundation that you can work with.…One of these is called the Essential Foundation,…and as you see there, it tells you…that it is a lighter version that includes…just a bit of typography, the grid, the buttons,…
- Working with the XY Grid system
- Adjusting margins and padding
- Block versus vertical grids
- Overriding CSS
- Including cards and callouts
- Customizing the navigation, including dropdown and drilldown menus
Skill Level Beginner
Workflow Tools for Web Developerswith Christina Truong1h 13m Intermediate
Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susywith Carrie Dils2h 59m Intermediate
1. Overview of Foundation 6
2. The XY Grid System
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.