- [Narrator] This is the download screen for Foundation.…And as I mentioned in an earlier video,…if you scroll down just a little bit here…you'll come to a customization area for Foundation.…Relatively speaking, Foundation doesn't…offer a huge interface for customizing…colors and features within the Foundation framework.…Once again, Foundation assumes that you…are going to customize most of your variables using SaaS.…But it does offer a few of the major values here…that you can customize.…
One of the things that we probably want to do…as we take a look at our website to this point in time…is while the blue is a very nice blue,…it really doesn't work with this particular webpage.…Wouldn't it be great if the blue could be pink instead?…And that would make this webpage look so much better.…So blue is the primary color in a Foundation site.…We'd like to change it to our pink.…So we can actually come up with our own…custom download for Foundation by…setting up that pink color.…We'll customize a couple of other things while we're here.…
- Working with the XY Grid system
- Adjusting margins and padding
- Block versus vertical grids
- Overriding CSS
- Including cards and callouts
- Customizing the navigation, including dropdown and drilldown menus
Skill Level Beginner
Workflow Tools for Web Developerswith Christina Truong1h 13m Intermediate
Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susywith Carrie Dils2h 59m Intermediate
1. Overview of Foundation 6
2. The XY Grid System
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.