- [Instructor] This video is a challenge.…So, in this past chapter,…I've gone through lots of different navigation patterns…that are available to you in Foundation.…And I've explained to you…that Foundation has a very modularized approach…to all of its elements.…You can combine different elements throughout Foundation…to create different patterns for your webpage.…What I'd like for you to try in this particular challenge…is to try the pattern called the off-canvas pattern…and integrate that with your navigation bar…such that you will have a little panel that slides in…with your navigation showing up at small screen dimensions.…
So, at medium and higher,…you're going to get the top bar navigation,…but at small dimensions,…you're going to get a little panel that slides in…with all of the navigation contained therein.…I anticipate this is going to take you…probably between 15 and 20 minutes to complete.…To help you get started with this challenge,…here is the off-canvas documentation…inside of the Foundation website.…
- Working with the XY Grid system
- Adjusting margins and padding
- Block versus vertical grids
- Overriding CSS
- Including cards and callouts
- Customizing the navigation, including dropdown and drilldown menus
Skill Level Beginner
Workflow Tools for Web Developerswith Christina Truong1h 13m Intermediate
Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susywith Carrie Dils2h 59m Intermediate
1. Overview of Foundation 6
2. The XY Grid System
3. CSS Overview
4. Navigation Systems
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.