Learn how to use FotoMagico to create visually engaging slideshows that you can save as a movie, burn to DVD, or build into a standalone iOS app.
- View Offline
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and welcome to this course where we explore how to get up and running with FotoMagico. It's a slideshow application from Boinx Software and it's available for the Macintosh platform. In this course, I'll make sure that you know all of the essential skills needed to get the most out of this application. We're going to tackle things like how to properly install FotoMagico, what your options are as far as buying it from the company or using the Mac App Store. We'll then walk you through the user interface so you feel quite comfortable accessing your content as well as customizing how it's displayed and played back.
We'll then go through the setup stages for a new slideshow, covering things like using a projector, a 4K display, publishing to iPad or to the web. FotoMagico supports many different output options, and we'll explore all of them. Once that slideshow is set up, we'll get it filled with different types of content, walking through how to make sure that your content, whether it be photos or video, text or music, all comes together to make a great presentation. We'll also look at enhancing that slideshow by doing things like layers and adding additional graphics, a background, or perhaps a watermark bug to brand your content.
And of course, once that slideshow is set up for different devices, I'll walk you through the strategies for getting the best quality playback, learning how to optimize your slideshow so it plays back smoothly, or creating a self-contained movie file. Now, one of the best things about FotoMagico is its ease of use, but there's a lot of power hidden within. Make sure that you take the time to watch all of the movies in this course, and you'll be able to get the best results. All right, let's begin.
- Installing FotoMagico
- Setting up a new slideshow
- Building an initial slideshow
- Adding watermarks
- Enhancing a slideshow with text, music, and narration
- Playing a slideshow
- Publishing a slideshow to YouTube, iOS, or a standalone player