- [Instructor] Firebase is an umbrella of services that powers mobile and web development. The base of Firebase points to its origins, a realtime database. Since then, Firebase has expanded to offer many more services grouped into three categories, build better apps, improve app quality and grow your business. Most mobile app requires a backend. For instance, you may want to store user data.
Traditionally, you will need to have your own server to support that. You get the same functionality with Firebase without the headache of deploying, maintaining and scaling your own backend infrastructure. Next, we will see how we can use Firebase with Flutter.
- What are Flutter and Firebase?
- Creating your first Flutter app
- Adding Firebase to Flutter
- Creating a Firebase project
- Adding Firebase dependencies to Android
- Storing data in Cloud Firestore