Static images and text can go a long way when designing your app. However, animation can help boost it to the next level. In this video, get introduced to the animation abilities of Flutter.
- [Instructor] Now, these days, … it's hard to come by a good app … that doesn't feature any animations. … It seems like every single app is taking advantage … of the improved resources of mobile phones, … and they're all giving their user interfaces … some sort of animation … that makes it pop or jump or rotate, … and it looks so much flashier … and so much more engaging … when we add animations to our apps. … So, in the next few lessons, … I want to focus on how to create animations in Flutter … that you can also create delightful experiences … for the user by incorporating these animations … into your Flutter apps. … Now, when we're building animations … using native APIs such as Android and iOS, … because a lot of the SDKs were built in an age … where animations were almost like an afterthought, … the initial Android and iPhones didn't have … the resources to be able to animate things with ease. … So these animation libraries actually came much later, … and if you look through a tutorial …
This course was created by London App Brewery. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Refactoring routes
- Customizing Flutter animations
- Setting up a Firebase project
- Authenticating users with FirebaseAuth
- Streaming data from Firestore