In this video, Emmanuel Henri installs the Flutter SDK in a selected directory and runs the flutter doctor command.
- [Instructor] So let's get started…by installing Flutter on Mac,…and we'll start this by properly installing the SDK.…First thing you wanna to do is get back to the…Get Started Install on Flutter, so go to…flutter dot io forward slash…get dash started forward slash install…and then click on the Install on MacOS…and what you wanna do also is verify…that you have the requirements, so if you don't have…a MacOS 64 bit, if you don't have enough space,…then you wanna make sure you switch systems to test Flutter.…
The other thing we're gonna need is Bash,…as you can see my terminal's already open here,…so you're gonna need to be able to do a few commands…in Bash, and we're gonna do that in a few seconds.…So, let's go ahead and download Flutter,…so click here, perfect, so once you have Flutter…on your system in your downloads, you have two choices,…you either follow along what I'm gonna do exactly…the same for which directory we're going to install this in,…or you can select your own directory…and if you're familiar with how to change directories…
- Programming with Dart
- Setting up the Flutter SDK
- Setting up app simulators
- Using Flutter for iOS
- Using Flutter for Android
- Using widgets and material components
- Adding interactivity, routing, and navigation
- Reading and writing with Dart IO
- Creating HTTP requests
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Data Persistence Librarieswith Annyce Davis4h 52m Intermediate
1. Introduction and Setup
2. UI Building
3. Use Device and SDK APIs
4. Build and Release
Resources to release to iOS1m 54s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.