While you can design your animation to occur as a purely visual element, interactive animation can add polish to your app. In this video, implement onPressed animation.
- [Instructor] All right, … so we've been building up to this moment … for the entire module now, … but finally we're ready to talk about Firebase. … Consider our messaging app. … When a user types a message into the app … and they hit send … that message has to be saved somewhere … on a database somewhere … so that later on when another user looks at the same chat … they'll be able to see that message show up. … They're essentially getting that data … out of the database. … Now in terms of the database, we have two options. … We can either save data locally onto a user's phone, … or we could put that data into the clouds, … and save it onto the internet. … This is where Firebase comes in. … Firebase is going to make it super easy … for us to be able to save our message data … and our user details in the clouds … by using their prebuilt methods and classes. … Now that's only one of the things … that you can do with Firebase. … There's actually a whole bunch of things that you can do …
This course was created by London App Brewery. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Refactoring routes
- Customizing Flutter animations
- Setting up a Firebase project
- Authenticating users with FirebaseAuth
- Streaming data from Firestore