In this video, Emmanuel Henri discusses the course prerequisites for Flutter.
- [Instructor] As this course is a complete introduction to Flutter, you don't need to have any prior knowledge to take this course, however, some basic understanding of Dart, the language behind Flutter and its syntax, will prove very helpful. In this course, I'll be using a Mac mostly due to iOS development, but if you prefer developing for Android and using Windows, refer to the documentation on Flutter's website.
- Programming with Dart
- Setting up the Flutter SDK
- Setting up app simulators
- Using Flutter for iOS
- Using Flutter for Android
- Using widgets and material components
- Adding interactivity, routing, and navigation
- Reading and writing with Dart IO
- Creating HTTP requests
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Data Persistence Librarieswith Annyce Davis4h 52m Intermediate
1. Introduction and Setup
2. UI Building
3. Use Device and SDK APIs
4. Build and Release
Resources to release to iOS1m 54s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.