Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video What is Flow?, part of Learning Microsoft Flow 2017.
- [Instructor] Microsoft Flow is a relatively…new product that puts unprecedented power…into the hands of end users, power that used…to be reserved for people who could write code.…And for those of us who code, Microsoft Flow provides…a quick way to do something that it used to take us…much longer to do, using tools like…SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio.…Microsoft Flow is a tool to create personalized…automated workflows between applications,…like Facebook and Twitter, SharePoint,…Dynamics 365, Yammer, Dropbox, Outlook,…OneDrive, MailChimp, Wunderlist, Instagram.…
There are more than 150 apps you can connect to,…and the hits just keep on coming.…Using these connections is as easy as logging in,…and after logging in, we use Microsoft Flow to automate…actions between the apps, often beginning with one of more…than a hundred commonly used templates.…If there isn't a template that does what we need, we can…also create what we need from scratch, building flows in…a browser or in the Microsoft Flow app for mobile devices.…
- Summarize what a flow is and utilize the different types.
- Determine how to formulate a flow using a template.
- Explain how to test, edit and manage a flow.
- Construct a flow that adds a task.
- Identify how to manage and share flows.