In this course, Gini von Courter covers the basics of Microsoft Flow. She explains how to use templates to create social media, notification, and event flows, as well as how to install and use the Microsoft Flow app. Gini also demonstrates how to create a flow from scratch.
- [Gini] Microsoft Flow is a new productivity service that lets you build automations quickly and easily. Flow is cloud-based, and the automation rules or flows that you create work with other cloud-based apps or services. With Flow, you can connect to a large and growing list of services, like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, SharePoint, SQL Server, OneDrive, Box, and Dropbox, and create custom automations without writing any code at all.
Flow runs in browsers like Edge, Safari, and Chrome, so we'll fire up a browser and see how to create Flows using templates and the easy-to-use Flow design editor. We'll then install and use Flow mobile apps for iOS and create a flow from scratch, right there on our phone. Flow is a new, exciting product that puts the power of automation at your fingertips, whether you're sitting at your desktop, working on a laptop, or on the road. Let's get started.
- Working with flow templates
- Logging into the Microsoft Flow portal
- Choosing a template and connecting services
- Testing your flow
- Installing the Microsoft Flow app
- Editing a flow
- Creating a flow from scratch
- Specifying events and actions for a flow
- Adding a condition to a flow
- Building and publishing a recurring flow