This video demonstrates use of the Microsoft Flow mobile app, including responding to an approval using the app.
- [Speaker] One of the reasons that … Microsoft Flow approvals work so well … is that the approval center is part of the Flow mobile app. … So when I ask for an approval, … I need to wait for the person who's approving it … to be back in the office to log into Outlook, … to be in a browser. … They will be prompted with a link to my approval … on their mobile device. … And that means it makes it very easy … for them to approve items that are easy to approve. … Obviously if I send somebody an approval … for a document that they need to open … and spend a great time reviewing, … they're probably going to wait … and not do that on their phone anyway. … But for the items where approval is quick and easy, … mobile devices provide a great platform … for getting approvals. … I'm back in to Solar Install Issues list. … I am creating a TEST 4 APP. … And then I'm going to show you what this process looks like … and little more about how the mobile app works. … So I will save this. … And here I am in the mobile app …
- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown