Workflow approvals can be granted in email (Outlook), the Flow Approvals Center, or a mobile app. This video demonstrates approving or rejecting an approval in Outlook.
- [Narrator] I have a work flow that I have created against … a SharePoint list which is another option. … This is a Solar Installs Issues list, and when there is … a new issue that has been created … then it needs to be approved before it is assigned. … So I can say that it's assigned to someone … but we need an approval in place first … to make sure that that happens. … This is a very simple flow that is launched … automatically every single time there's a new item. … So it's not here for you and I to launch, … it's not a manual launch, I would find and edit … this flow by choosing See Your Flows. … However, when a new item is added to this list, … this is still in a test mode, I'm going to enter test two, … I'm not going to assign it to anyone yet, … I'm going to say it's active, … and the description is test two … because all we're doing is testing … to make sure that our workflow works. … That's all I need to do, don't have any attachments, … don't have dates, we're simply going to save it. …
- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown