Microsoft Flow is integrated in SharePoint Online, making it easy to build reusable approval flows in SharePoint libraries. In this video you can learn how to create and run a flow to request a sign-off for a document.
- [Instructor] We're going to start by looking … at a built in approval process that is part of SharePoint. … I'm looking at the SharePoint site … for the policy review group. … They have a documents library. … And I'd like to view their documents … and then show you how we can use Microsoft Flow … to ask for a sign off on a document. … These folks are in the process of reviewing documents … and so the ability to do this is frequently used. … Simply select a document. … You can do the same thing with an item in a list, … click the more button, chose Flow, … and then request sign off is a built in … Microsoft Flow work flow, specifically for SharePoint. … So I click request sign off, and a pane opens … on the right hand side. … Now this flow hasn't been used by me before … in this document library, … so I need to actually create the flow. … I can view its details. … This flow is going to connect to SharePoint … to Approvals and to Notifications, … and I'm already signed in to all of those items. …
- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown