Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Flow: Approval Flows.
- [Instructor] Congratulations, … you've reached the end of this course, … but not the end of what you can learn about Microsoft Flow. … Before you move on to the next learning adventure … or settle into a warm feeling of accomplishment for now, … I encourage you to take a moment … and publish your certificate of completion … to your LinkedIn profile. … So what will you do next? … I have some recommendations. … First, if you have colleagues … who would like to have a foundation in Microsoft Flow, … then I recommend two courses, … first, Learning Microsoft Flow, … or Bill Kulterman's Microsoft Flow Essential Training. … Both of these courses focus more broadly … on flows in general, not simply on approval flows. … If you're ready to move on to other types of flows, … then I have some recommendations here as well … at the intermediate and advanced level. … First, Microsoft Flow: Button Flows for business users … is similar to this course … in that all of the examples are one type of flow. …
- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown