- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Here is a common business scenario. You or your team are working on an important document, and yet the work is ground to a halt while you wait for a team of reviewers or a manager to provide their approval to sign off so your document could be printed or published, or simply moved along to the next stage in its business process. Or perhaps you've hung around your inbox for minutes or even hours watching for that one email that acknowledges and approves your vacation request. With Microsoft Flow, you can create workflows that automate the process of collecting approvals. Approvers can respond to requests from their inbox, in a browser, or using the Microsoft Flow mobile app. Even if you have never written a single line of code, you'll be able to create Flows to manage approval processes, and the result is you can quit hanging out in your inbox and get on with the rest of your work life. Please join me for this short course in creating and using approval flows with Microsoft Flow.