In this video you return to the Microsoft Flow portal to edit and manage flows created previously in this course.
- [Instructor] We return now to the Microsoft Flow portal … so that we can talk a little bit … about how we manage the flows that we create … and how we edit them. … Remember that if you have multiple environments, … each flow lives in an environment of its own. … You can only find it there and you can only edit it there. … So before you spend too long searching for something … and deciding that you've made a mistake, … see if you have the correct environment selected. … On the My Flows page, what I see are the flows … that we've created, flows I've created previously, … some a month ago, a year ago. … And this is a flow that we created recently: … start approval when a new item is added. … If I select that, I get some additional tools … here at the top. … I can edit it, I can share it, I can save it, … send a copy, export, see its run history. … Checking its run history is a good idea … because if this is the flow that I think it is, … we've run this flow several times … and I want to make sure that I'm looking …
- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown