Markdown is used to format text in approval requests. This video demonstrates the use of markdown for headings, bold, and italicized text.
- [Instructor] The last thing I'd like to show you … is a little bit of Markdown language … that you can use to better format … the emails that you are sending out. … You can find information about Microsoft Flow … Markdown by simply searching in a browser, … but there are just a few items that are really easy. … For example, at the start of a line … if I put a single hash mark, … then anything I type in after that will be formatted … as a heading one header, a large header. … I can use two hash marks for a level two header, … three for a level three, and so on. … So, if I wanted a decent sized, … but not huge, header at the top of this, … I would simply put two hash marks, … and I would put Approval Status Report, … and this line then will appear in a larger font. … In addition to headings, I also have access to tables, … to bullet lists, to numbered lists, … but I use emphasis basic text formatting … far more than I use either of these. … If, for example, I wanted to have your manager …
- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown