Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Understand Microsoft Flow plans, part of Learning Microsoft Flow 2017.
- [Instructor] I need to share some information with you…about the various plans or subscriptions…that are available from Microsoft flow.…Now that we've used Flow a little bit…this will make more sense than if we had done it earlier.…When we talk about Microsoft Flow Plans,…it's not different versions of the product.…It's really that features run more quickly,…or we have a greater volume of them,…or that we have access to some types of premium services.…And the way that we will compare these…is really on the basis of Runs.…
How many times we can execute all of the workflows…that we have written in a month.…Each time a Flow is executed that's a Run.…If I have a Flow then that executes every five minutes…for 24 hours,…that Flow is going to execute 12 times an hour…times 288 times a day.…And if we are running them every month,…that's 288 times a day, times about 30 days,…so roughly that single Flow would run 900 Runs a month.…
Next, the question is how often do Checks occur,…and this Check is the check for triggers.…
- What is Flow?
- Creating a flow with a template
- Testing, editing, and managing flows
- Finding the right template
- Creating a flow that adds a task
- Creating and using an approval flow
- Using the Microsoft Flow mobile app
- Managing and sharing flows