Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a button flow, part of Learning Microsoft Flow 2017.
- [Speaker] There's a relatively new type of flow…that is just made for mobile, it's called a button.…If I click on buttons, notice that I have a choice…to see how it works that would give you…an overview movie on YouTube.…But I'm going to create a button flow.…I could also create a button flow from the Flow portal,…as well as from a mobile device,…but I like doing it right here so I can send myself…a reminder in 10 minutes.…I can get today's weather forecast, track my working hours.…And what all of these templates have in common,…they're made to be triggered manually.…
Your buttons will be placed on a dashboard in the app.…I could create a new Outlook task,…quickly email a note to myself,…email me, where am I right now?…There are days that I need that.…Save my location to an XL workbook.…Block out my Office 365 calender for a period of time,…and this is the one that I actually want to use.…Urgent meeting, tap this button to block out my calender.…I'm going to click use this template,…and notice that we had two icons.…
- What is Flow?
- Creating a flow with a template
- Testing, editing, and managing flows
- Finding the right template
- Creating a flow that adds a task
- Creating and using an approval flow
- Using the Microsoft Flow mobile app
- Managing and sharing flows