An environment is a storage space for PowerApps, Flows, and business data. This video demonstrates selecting an environment in Microsoft Flow.
- [Instructor] Within Flow, you have access … to one or more environments. … An environment is a space where flows, … power apps, and business data are all stored together. … So your organization may have simply given you … the default environment. … And it will actually say Default on it. … That's an environment where you can create and manage flows. … However, it's possible that your organization … has created multiple environments. … You may have a departmental environment … that you would need to use if you … were going to create flows that you wish … to share with other users. … Your current environment is always specified … in the upper right-hand corner in the top bar. … To choose a different environment, … simply click on the environment picker, … and choose the environment that you wish to use. … …
- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown