Learn how to create button flows in Microsoft Flow to automate repetitive tasks on a selective basis.
- [Gini] Whether you're a sales team leader, a CXO, an administrative professional, technician, or marketing manager, your day includes repetitive tasks. For example, you might need to quickly block some time on your calendar because you're running late, or log your time at a specific client location. You might need to email your team to remind them that it's time to join your weekly video call. Using Microsoft Flow you can create button flows to automate these tasks and many others. Flow buttons are an easy way to automate your work life. This course will show you how to create buttons so that you can run repetitive tasks from any place, at any time, using your mobile device or a button device like Flick. Running button flows saves you time and reduces errors which is particularly important when you're in a hurry. Please join me for this short course in creating and using button flows with Microsoft Flow.
- Creating a button flow using a template
- Checking, saving, and testing your flow
- Testing the button app on a mobile device
- Managing and sharing button flows
- Building a flow that uses a trigger token
- Creating a flow that captures input
- Creating and testing a Flic flow