Save time and energy by automating common business tasks using Microsoft Flow. Get tips for saving email attachments, setting up push notifications, creating tasks, and more.
- [Phil] Do you ever get bored doing the same things over and over again? I know I do. So I think it's pretty darned exciting that Microsoft came up with a way to let people build quick and easy automation that saves time, energy, and builds in accuracy and efficiency. How? With Microsoft Flow. Hi, my name is Phil Gold. I'm a longtime training and communications professional with experience in businesses from small startups to global Fortune 500. In this course, we're going to use Microsoft Flow to create real life business solutions that you can start using right away. And the solutions will include more than just Microsoft products. You can connect Flow with a tremendously wide variety of other applications too. I'll spend a little time on what Flow is, but my main focus will be on actually using the tool. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and start building right away. Sound like fun? Cool, then I hope you'll join me as we create business automation with Microsoft Flow.
- Automating personal workflows
- Setting up custom flows
- Storing attachments from emails
- Saving important emails
- Receiving email notifications
- Saving content to OneNote
- Creating tasks and events in Outlook