Microsoft Flow is integrated in OneDrive, making it easy to build and launch an ad hoc approval flow from OneDrive to quickly get feedback and approval from a manager or colleague. In this video you can see how Flow integrates with OneDrive.
- [Instructor] OneDrive for Business is part of SharePoint, … so if you want to create flows … in OneDrive for Business, you can, … and there are reasons that you might wish to do that. … For example, you might have a document … that you would like somebody to approve, … but it does not belong on a particular SharePoint library … or you spend a lot of your time working in OneDrive … and you realize that you have access … to your shared libraries right here … like policy review, for example. … This is the same library where we created … a couple of workflows earlier, … and rather than switch over to SharePoint, … you just want to do that here. … Now to be clear, I only have access to SharePoint libraries. … I don't have access to SharePoint lists, … so I couldn't create a flow in OneDrive that worked, … for example, with the issue log … that we've used previously in this course, … but as long as it's a library, and it's in SharePoint, … I will have access to it here, but typically, … I come here to OneDrive because I have a document …
- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown