The approval results reported to the condition (yes or no) can kick off multiple actions. This video demonstrates editing an approval flow to add actions.
- [Narrator] In our purchase request workflow, … we want to add some actions based on … the information that is coming back from the manager … who is approving or rejecting this particular request. … After we inform the item creator … that this item has been approved, … I'd like to add another action. … And the action is a SharePoint action. … So I've entered SharePoint, … could also have clicked the SharePoint icon here. … And what I want to do is … I actually want to do and update. … So I'm going to click SharePoint here … and choose update. … And I'm not updating a file, … I'm not updating the properties of the file. … I'm going to update an item. … So again, this is the different between … an item which comes in the list … or files that are in libraries. … I'm going to choose update item. … And the site, … I could go over here to finance self service … and copy and paste it, … but if I wait just a moment, … my list will show up and I'll get exactly what I need. … Now if I choose the list name, …
- Creating an approval flow in SharePoint
- Responding to an approval request
- Responding to approvals from your mobile device
- Sharing flows with your team
- Adding actions to an approval flow
- Formatting approval emails with Markdown