Apache Flink is a powerful new technology for big data processing. In this video, learn to appreciate why Flink is growing in popularity in the field.
- [Instructor] In this video, … I will introduce Apache Flink and where it fits … in the big data processing technologies landscape. … Apache Flink is a distributed stream-processing framework. … It is built to process continuous streams of data. … It is distributed and can scale horizontally. … It is a framework that provides job scheduling, … resource assignments, parallel processing, … and reliability. … Flink is used to build fast and scalable … big data processing pipelines … that can scale up to terabytes of data. … It is open source, like other key big data technologies. … It can be deployed in a single box or on a cluster. … It can be deployed within an enterprise or in the cloud. … Flink offers high throughput and low latency … and is ideal for stream processing … with millisecond latencies. … Flink competes with other stream processing frameworks, … like Apache Spark, Samza, and Storm. … It supports map reviews and stream processing patterns. … It is steadily growing in popularity …
- Streaming with Apache Flink
- Using the DataStream API for basic stream processing
- Working with process functions
- Windowing and joins
- Setting up event-time processing
- State management in Flink
Skill Level Advanced
1. Apache Flink
2. DataStream API
4. Event Time Processing
5. State Management
6. Use Case Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.