Ther is prerequisite knowledge you should have in related features of Flink. In this video, determine if you need to learn those features.
- [Instructor] This course only focuses on … the stream processing aspects of Apache Flink. … The topics covered in this course include using … KeyBy for partitioning streams, … windowing for aggregations, … splitting and merging streams, … event time processing, stateful processing, … and streaming sources and sinks. … The prerequisites for this course are covered … in my other course about batch mode data engineering … in Apache Flink. … I highly recommend that students are familiar … with the following prerequisites in order to learn … from this course effectively. … Students must be familiar with how to set up a standalone … Flink instance as well as a base Flink project in an IDE. … Familiarity with Flink architecture … will help understand how data gets processed in Flink. … We use a number of basic operations, … like map and reduce, in this course, … but do not cover those functionality in detail. … It would be an added benefit to know about batch processing … with Flink also. …
- Streaming with Apache Flink
- Using the DataStream API for basic stream processing
- Working with process functions
- Windowing and joins
- Setting up event-time processing
- State management in Flink
Skill Level Advanced
1. Apache Flink
2. DataStream API
4. Event Time Processing
5. State Management
6. Use Case Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.