Every problem needs a well-defined problem statement and the expected solution outcome. Define and consider the use case problem for this course.
- [Instructor] In this video, … I will introduce the use-case problem … for Flink streaming and the list of analytics … to be done. … I strongly recommend that the students … try out these exercises themselves … before reviewing the solutions … under the chapter six package in the course project … or the solution videos. … The source data for this use case … would be a list of events generated … by a user browser session. … For this purpose, create a browser session data generator … with the following fields. … The user name indicates the name of the user. … Then, action indicates the action performed … by the user, and this can take multiple values, … like login, logout, view video, view link, … or view review. … Finally, the timestamp when the specific event happened. … This should be in epoch time. … It is recommended to create this data stream … similar to the data streams used in the course. … You can choose to either create it … as a file-based data stream … or a Kafka-based data stream. …
- Streaming with Apache Flink
- Using the DataStream API for basic stream processing
- Working with process functions
- Windowing and joins
- Setting up event-time processing
- State management in Flink
Skill Level Advanced
1. Apache Flink
2. DataStream API
4. Event Time Processing
5. State Management
6. Use Case Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.